How We Work
My mission is to get to know and understand your needs, wants, long-term goals, & priorities. We can help you develop, implement, and monitor a strategy that’s designed to address your individual situation.
I understand the challenges investors, families, retirees, and business owners face today with increasing inflation, taxes, interest rates, and market/geo-political risks.
For 23 years I have successfully helped my clients achieve their goals and have also acheived “self made” high net worth status myself. My mission is to utilize and leverage all of our resources to help you pursue and achieve your goals.
We believe in thinking “out of the box” and we are not afraid to challenge conventional wisdom in our approach to investing and preserving wealth. All of our energy, commitment, and efforts are focused on you, the client, and your achieving your needs, goals, and dreams.
For successful clients who desire the devotion, diligence, and creativity of a battle tested, self-made financial advisor, I offer a uniquely distinctive approach to managing risk, optimizing results, and most of all.... optimizing their lives.
I begin every relationship with a conversation, helping you identify and prioritize which goals matter most to you. Whether it’s transferring wealth to the next generation, customizing your financial approach to help you pursue your passions, or providing guidance to help you stay informed, I start by listening to learn more about you, your goals, and your family.
Investment personality – Your approach to investing.
Drawing upon research in the field of behavioral finance, I leverage Fidelity and resources to get to know you better as an investor and potentially help you refine your own investing preferences. By gaining a deeper understanding of how you think and feel about investing, we can customize the financial approach we develop together to help you pursue what matters most to you. Behavioral finance is one of the ways to help us get to know you – to understand your goals and priorities. This will give you a sense of the full assessment and help us provide you with additional insights and resources.
Understanding your goals and priorities
Your life and goals change. We have tools to help you keep track of these changes so they can be reflected in your financial approach.
Focusing on High-Net-Worth Investors, Retirees, Business Owners, & those wanting to retire or achieve “financial freedom”.
I offer clients a breadth of potential strategies, dedication to providing premier customer service, and financial tools based on their unique circumstances.
No matter what your goals may be, I begin by helping you define and prioritize your financial goals based on the following seven areas:
- Health: Managing healthcare expenses, now and in the future
- Home: Upsizing, downsizing, remodeling, or buying a vacation home(s) or rental property(s)
- Family: Taking care of your family and other people in your life
- Leisure: Spending your free time in meaningful ways
- Giving: Volunteering, mentoring, and giving to charities
- Work: Working in retirement, selling, or starting a business
- Finance: Bringing it all together; defining your financial goals; and actively working towards achieving them
I’ll also draw on my industry knowledge and experience to offer:
- Risk management strategies vs. just simple “buy and hold”, “cookie cutter”, or “indexing”
- “Customized” wealth management strategies tailored to “your unique goals, life, and priorities”.
- Unlike 95% of other advisors and firms, I have successfully utilized and leveraged “Alternative Investments” like certain Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Private Real Estate, Managed Futures, and options to help my clients more effectively ‘manage risk” and increase returns….especially during “Bear Markets”.
- Acting as your “Personal CFO” to help you achieve and optimize your “Wealth, Health, & Happiness”.
Our business is built on a foundation of trust, loyalty, and deep client relationships. I offer clients a holistic process, strategies, & solutions customized to “your” ideal goals, outcomes, and life. Together, we can prosper….
I believe the best financial approach is the one that helps you identify and achieve “your goals” vs. corporate goals and their “agenda”. That’s why –from the start – we talk about your aspirations and encourage you to explore and identify issues that matter most to you. How to protect your hard earned nest egg, retirement, and income from inflation, market, geo-political risks? Considering the sale of a business or real estate? Do you want pass your wealth to future generations or causes? Do you want to reduce your taxes? Worried about managing future healthcare and long term care expenses? Are you adequately protected from lawsuits? Should you buy or rent vacation home(s) or investment property? With access to well-researched investment insights, I will develop a strategy designed to help address all of your financial needs so you can focus on your life, business, health, and relationships. Our time and life is limited…let me help you make the most of it.